Red Property – Property Management Division
Red Property is run by Directors and respected Manly real estate identities David Ryals, Luke Newby & Kerry-Anne Nielsen, who head up a team of experienced, committed agents who are area experts. Our Property Managers share a vision for excellence, innovation and exceptional customer service. Overseeing a portfolio of close to 1000 properties, we are one of the peninsula’s largest property management teams, with an extensive nationwide network of clients. Place your property in our hands and we will maximise return on your investment, secure you the best possible tenants and ensure it is cared for as if it were our own.
Our promise to you is simple – we will listen intently to your needs, provide exemplary service, offer insightful advice and treat you and your property with respect.
Rely on Red Property to:
- Respond to all repairs and maintenance enquires promptly
- Communicate with you openly and honestly
- Ensure rental payments are made on time, adhering to strict rental arrears policies
- Undertake regular rental reviews guided by an in-depth knowledge of market rental rates
- Undertake and document regular routine inspections to ensure your property is being properly cared for
- Provide comprehensive end-of-month statements
- Follow stringent procedures on reference checking all prospective tenants
- Accompany all prospective tenants on viewings
- Comprehensively understand and comply with all legislative requirements
- Lodge and collect bonds
- Handle any Tribunal or Small Claims processes on your behalf
The internet is now the primary search method for tenants looking for prospective properties and we use this tool to great effect. A comprehensive showcase of your property, including professional photos, will be featured on our heavily trafficked site redproperty.com.au as well as Australia’s premier real estate portals including domain.com.au and realestate.com.au.
Rental list and window display
Our rental list is an extremely effective method of marketing our rental properties. Made available to prospective tenants who visit our office or attend open homes, as well as being displayed in our window, this list includes properties’ web ID, images and a comprehensive description.
‘For lease’ signs
If permitted we can erect a ‘For lease’ signboard outside your property, providing excellent exposure to passers by and cost-effective marketing 24 hours a day.
We will personally show your property by either a scheduled open for inspection or by appointment for those prospective tenants unable to make the scheduled time. This way we are able to meet each applicant personally and find out more about them.
We adhere to a strict selection and screening process to help protect your investment. We only accept applications from prospective tenants who have viewed the property – this way there can be no dispute about its condition or inclusions. In finding the right tenants we undertake a 100 point checklist. We consider income/employment stability, capacity to comfortably pay the rent, their rental history including rental ledgers from any previous tenancies, and whether the tenant is listed on a default database e.g. TICA. We then narrow it down and recommend the best candidates, leaving the ultimate choice to you. Once chosen, we collect the bond and initial rent and issue keys.