Headlined by 270-degree North Easterly ocean and district views from Dee Why to Long Reef and beyond, this ultra-stylish brand new property flaunts impeccable contemporary finishes and an on-trend colour scheme. Stepping into this elevated apartment, sun-kissed interiors and the azure stretch of the ocean combine with the sea breeze to invite you into a spectacular coastal abode. From its open living zone and spacious balcony to both bedroom retreats, dreamy seascapes are captured from every vantage point to provide an enviable backdrop.
* Positioned in "Aspire" - recently completed security complex
* Intercom lift access, level access from the street
* Stunning open-plan gas kitchen, Smeg appliances, soft close cabinetry
* Fully tiled ultra-chic bathrooms, main with bath and separate shower
* BIRs to beds, master with en-suite and his and her walk-through robes
* Manhattan-style laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer behind bi-folds
* Ducted air-con, secure undercover car space and 2.4m x 1.5m storage cage
* Easy walk to Dee Why Village, beach, transport and amenities
Total Size: 117m2 (internal + balcony 101m2)
Strata Levies: $831.70p.q.
Water Rates: $168.38p.q.
Council Rates: $312.39p.q.
Want to know more? Call Kerry-Anne Nielsen 0418 969 161
or Oscar Nicholls 0430 641 187