With a flexible floorplan, this large family home offers multiple living areas over three levels. Sun-filled indoor & outdoor entertaining areas capturing views of Narrabeen Lagoon which is only moments away. The versatile layout is designed to deliver a floorplan that is flexible for the growing family with a contemporary relaxed feel perfect for the busy modern family. The main floor is anchored by a designer modern open plan kitchen which adjoins the living area and separate dining room. It also connects directly to an expansive entertaining deck with both luxurious spa and sparkling swimming pool.
* Designer kitchen with island bench, cupboard storage & stainless steel appliances
* Open plan living with combustion fireplace, gorgeous floorboards & lagoon views
* Beautiful dining room with large picture window overlooking leafy outlook with lagoon glimpses perfect for entertaining
* Sunny northern outdoor entertaining areas both covered and uncovered
* Top floor features 3 bedrooms including possible master with WIR & full bathroom, perfect as a parents retreat or for children
* Lower level is flexible & includes an ample master bed with built-in robes, ensuite and a large rumpus room with access to private deck and tiered, grassed yard.
* Fully enclosed back garden with under house storage.
* Positioned in one of Elanora Height's most sought after streets offering an elevated position and short walking distance to popular Elanora Heights Public School
Land size: 606sqm
Council rates: approx $629.63pq
Water rates: approx $168.38pq plus usage
For more information please contact Janis Campbell 0405 413 017 or Kerry-Anne Nielsen 0418 969 161.