One Bedroom Apartment With Outdoor Appeal
Located in the coveted Eastern Hill precinct, just a few blocks from both the wharf and beach, this well-maintained ground floor apartment offers a little slice of coastal paradise. Its wonderful sunny north aspect along with private leafy outlook from the entertaining terrace and living space gives the property a welcoming summery vibe, ensuring it will appeal to both home-buyers and investors alike.
* Easy access, ground floor position, set back from street
* Combined spacious lounge/dining opening to terrace
* Updated kitchen and bathroom, high ceilings throughout
* Double sized bedroom with BIRS opening to terrace
* One common wall, pool to complex
* Well-maintained with flexibility for upgrades as desired
* Metres to Manly beach, shops, restaurants, The Wharf and Corso
* Currently leased to the 12/6/2018 for $450 pw
Water approx $171pq
Council approx $360pq
Strata approx $853pq
For more information please contact Luke Newby 0404 898 409 or Christine Barnabas 0400 470 065.