Single Level Family Home, Captivating Views
Fulfilling the family home brief with ease, this delightful child-friendly property is nestled in beautiful established gardens with level lawns. Captivating district views. It meets the needs of everyday relaxed living as well as casual entertaining while offering the opportunity to add further value to an already exciting proposition. The open and luminous living, dining and kitchen domain provides the perfect family gathering hotspot and the spacious northerly timber deck is a stunning setting for BBQs while keeping an eye on the kids at play.
* Polished timber floors to living/dining areas, carpet to bedrooms
* Modernised gas kitchen, large pantry, updated bathroom, bath & separate WC
* Built-ins to all beds, large master with views
* 2nd and 3rd beds with sunny northerly garden outlooks
* Elevated district views from front terrace, level private backyard and BBQ area
* Lock-up garage plus off street parking, vast under-house storage
* Quiet cul de sac setting with pathway access to McDonald Street
* Supreme convenience to Manly, sporting fields, CBD transport and shopping
Size: 620 sqm
Council approx $468 p.q.
Water approx $168 p.q.
Want to know more?
Please call Kerry-Anne Nielsen 0418 969 161 or
James Economides 0418 229 601